Investing in your own growth and self-development isn’t selfish, its self-care
~ Sucheta Sharma
Something has to change. Something profound, even radical.
You’re feeling it in the very core of your being. No matter what you do, you’re not satisfied or content with the direction your life is going.
You had dreams of the type of parent you had wanted to be and had every intention of becoming.
Yet, you’re stuck on the tiring treadmill that is now your life… attempting to juggle all the balls required when organising family life, and navigating your children’s “unique” personalities.
You may even be feeling completely crushed trying to manoeuvre through your life at the present moment, feeling that if you ran your ship any tighter things might go “BOOM!!”
Change is hard.
People often have a difficult time adapting to change, because of the unknown aspect of making those changes, which is why people can be apprehensive to work on themselves. At the same time though, change is essential if you plan on awakening yourself and living a life of true happiness with your family.
Understanding your brain, how it is wired, and how it impacts your thoughts, feelings and responses will be a huge component of your Self-Development journey. It’s vital to remember that self-improvement is not possible without self-awareness and deep self-examination. It is a key element and nothing else will fall into place until you have that down pat.
In working with Michelle you’ll have a family life with children that:
- Rarely argue with their siblings
- Make good friend choices
- Make good decisions for themselves
- Have a reduction of problems in school
- Listen to you – YAH!!
- See a reduction in the argumentativeness and talking back
- Less frequent toddler tantrums that escalate out of control
- A reduction of bedtime issues
- A reduction of problems related to “screen-time”
- Less entitlement behaviour from your ‘little darlings’
And for yourself, you’ll live your life feeling…
- A HUGE reduction in your buttons being pressed a bazillion times a day, losing your temper, being triggered, yelling less – now wouldn’t that feel great?
- Feeling like you have a lot more patience and understanding with your children, and LESS feeling like you’re a prison guard in your own home
- Having improved Mental Health yourself, less stress, feeling less overwhelmed and angry all the time
- Positive changes in your personal and professional relationships
- You’ll be able to process your experienced childhood life disruptions (trauma’s if any) whereby your brain wired-up with necessary survival skills that now no longer serve you in the current day.
- Grow both personally and professionally with less stress and feelings of overwhelm
- Improve your mental toughness and sense of control
- To live a life on your terms without worrying what others think
- Begin to find personal fulfillment and satisfaction
- Improve your communication skills
- Improve your interpersonal skills
- Have improved self-confidence
- Living life authentically, transparently and congruently
- Build healthier relationships with others in all areas of your life, but most importantly with yourself.
- Increased motivation
There are countless benefits that can be reaped once you get to know yourself, alongside making sense of your children and their behaviours on a much deeper level.
These changes are not short-lived, but last a life-time. They ripple through to everyone you currently know and meet down the road.
Your children will mature into the adults you deeply wished them to become when you held them as baby’s in your arms. The changes in YOUR children that you nurture now, will filter and ripple through their lives.
You’ve NOW made the decision to make this life-changing and transformational journey for the best interests of yourself as the parent and your children. You’re willing to invest.